It's not clear that I really do but let's focus for a second on HOW I know what I know about World Cafes.
- I haven't learned much from my limited direct experience with a World Cafe (other than the fact that a first experience with a World Cafe isn't necessarily a very positive one)
- Until last week I didn't own any book or manual about how to handle World Cafes
- I've probably collected some resources about World Cafes when I was focusing my attention on learning through conversations
- I've probably followed a few blogs from people who talk about World Cafes
- I've been particularly interested in the use of graphic facilitation in the context of World Cafes
- I had a few conversations about World Cafes with individuals who didn't necessarily have much more experience with World Cafes than I did.
Somehow connected to... Where Your Brain Figures out What it Doesn't Know (NPR)... which also reminded me of Teaching Smart People How to Learn (HBR).