Webinar - "Making New Mistakes: Lessons Learned at NASA", August 16, 2017. With Dr. Michael Bell and Dr. Jennifer Stevens.
|Direct link to video|
The Critical Path, a NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center/Flight Projects Directorate newsletter.
- Summer 2017: Knowledge Continuity: An Individual Perspective
- Spring 2017: Knowledge Continuity: A Project Perspective
- Winter 2016: Ambiguity, Uncertainty and Project Management
- Spring 2016: Technical Expertise AND Team Culture - Great NASA Teams Have Both (p. 12-13)
- Winter 2015: "Program/Project Learning with Knowledge Maps." (p. 16-18)
- Summer 2015 - "Infusing Lessons Learned Throughout the Project Lifecycle."
- Spring 2015 - "The Evolution of Pause and Learn at Goddard."
- Winter 2014 - "Guidelines for Documenting Project Lessons Learned."
- Summer/Fall 2014 - "KMAPs - Pull and Push Strategies for Knowledge Dissemination."
- Spring 2014 - "NICER and the Class D Constitution: Some Initial Lessons Learned.
- Fall 2013 - "Goddard's Informal Network of Risk Management Practitioners: Learning from the Diversity of Projects and Experiences."
- Summer 2013 - "K-MAPS - Pull and Push Strategies for Knowledge Dissemination."
NASA Knowledge Journal: "The Evolution of Pause and Learn at Goddard," March 2015.
NASA ASK Magazine: "Project Knowledge in the Moment, " No. 48, 2012.
- Mapping Lessons Learned to Improve Contextual Learning (with Dr. Edward Rogers), APQC Webinar, August 18, 2016.
- Knowledge Flows in Project Environments, May 23rd, 2013, KM@KSU Webinar Series. YouTube.
- Fillip, B. "Mapping in Support of Organizational Learning: Integrating Multiple Knowledge Management Practices." Presentation at the Third International Conference on Knowledge Management for Space Missions, Darmstadt, Germany, June 21-23, 2010.
- Fillip, B. & Foote, Dennis. Making the Connection: Scaling Telecenters for Development. AED/Microsoft/telecentre.org, 2007.
- Fillip, B. "Anecdotes and Beyond: 101 Ways to Evaluate an ICT Project." Presentation for the ICT@USAID Technology Series, April 26, 2006.
- Fillip, B. "Between Skepticism and Optimism," in Handbook of Development Policy Studies, edited by Dr. Stuart Nagel, Gedeon M. Mudacumura, and M. Shamsul Haque, 2003.
- Fillip, Barbara. Reality Check: Actors and Emerging Knowledge Networks in the South. Written for the Crystal eLearning Symposium, 2002.
- Fillip, B.. "Technological Minimalism and Sustainability Strategies - Lessons Learned from Teaching Online", short paper for the Crystal eLearning Symposium. (October 2002)
- Fillip, B. "ICTs for Disadvantaged Children and Youths -- Lessons from Brazil and Ecuador." TechKnowLogia, Vol. 4, Issue 3 (July-September 2002).
- Fillip, B. "New Technologies and Knowledge for Sustainable Development: The Empowerment Challenge." Research in Science and Technology Studies, Vol. 13, pages 181-210, 2002.
- Fillip, B. "Benchmarking and Evaluating e-Government Projects." June 2007.
- Rusten, E, & Fillip, B. "Analysis of the Current Situation of Information and Communication Technology in Junior Secondary Schools and Non-Formal Education Providers. USAID, 2007.
- Fillip, B. "Anecdotes and Beyond: 101 Ways to Assess and ICT Project," April 2006 (Presentation for USAID).
- Fillip, B. "ICT for Teacher Professional Development in Uganda: Impact and Scalability Assessment." August 2006.
- Fillip, B. "Establishing Community Learning and Information Centers (CLICs) in Underserved Malian Communities: Final Report," 2005.
- Fillip, B. "US/Brazil Learning Technology Network (LTNet): Final Evaluation Report." USAID, 2001.
Research ReportsThe following are all reports written for the Japan International Cooperation Agency's US Office between 1998 and 2002.
- Fillip, B.. Information and Communication Technologies to Help Disadvantaged Groups Help Themselves, JICA/USA (2002).
- Fillip, B.. Digital Divide, JICA/USA (March 2001).
- Fillip, B. Distance Education in Central America and the Caribbean. JICA/USA (2001).
- Fillip, B. Distance Education in Africa: New Technologies and New Opportunities (2000)
- Miyoshi, K., and Fillip, B. 1998. Aid Coordination Matters. Working with Others for Africa's Development. Washington, D.C.: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) USA Office.
- Miyoshi, K., and Fillip, B. 1998. Key Frameworks for Coordination in Africa. Consensus Building, Operationalization and Implementation. Washington D.C.: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) USA Office.
- Fillip, B. "Central Asia and the Caucasus: A Review of Development Issues and Donor Activities."
- Fillip, B. "Knowledge Management for Development Agencies: A Comparison of World Bank and USAID Approaches and some Implications for JICA, (March 1999).